Working closely to assist in the overall accounting operation of the company, along with the general finance function such as payables, receivables, general ledger.
- To process financial data entry and to maintain accounting records.
- To key in documents including invoices, vouchers, accounting statements, and other reports and records.
- To process invoices/bills so that they can be paid
- To assist in monthly closing of accounts; AP, AR, GL, Stocks, and inter-company transactions
- To prepare monthly reconciliation
- To assist in analysing inventory and margin reports
- To support and monitor cycle count program
- To support and assist reporting requirements such as audit and tax schedules
- To support and assist treasury transactions
- To work in special projects and perform other duties as assigned
- Possess Professional Certificate/Bachelor Degree in Finance and Accountancy or equivalent;
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply;
- Ability to apply knowledge of accounting and cost accounting principles;
- Ability to research, compile and analyse data;
- Strong organizational and communication skills;
- Detailed-oriented and meticulous.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Excel and Word
- The candidate must be willing to work in Port Klang, Selangor.