1. To focus on members’ acquisitions, conversions and retention, primarily on Facebook and Instagram.
2. Create content, landing pages and optimize user experience to increase qualified marketing leads and conversions.
3. To develop social media campaigns and to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
4. Communicating and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to effectively devise, structure and deliver marketing strategies.
5. Coordinating with designers to ensure that all design objectives are in line with resolved digital marketing strategies.
6. To plan and to monitor campaigns’ spending against the budget allocated.
7. Analyze and report audience information and demographics, as well as the success of the social media projects.
8. To prepare reports on a timely manner on the campaigns’ performance.
9. To conduct market research, to analyze and to identify the latest trends/technologies in order to stay abreast of the industry trends.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or Advertising/Media.
2. Requires 2 years of working experience in strategizing and optimizing paid media strategies on various channels including Facebook/Instagram, AdWords, YouTube and other third-party ad platforms.
3. Required language(s): English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.
4. Required skill(s): Microsoft Excel.
5. Well-versed in Facebook’s algorithm and strong familiarity with multiple social media platforms to enhance brand awareness, impressions and has a proven track record in managing and optimizing paid media campaigns.
6. Tech savvy and has good knowledge of online marketing tools.
7. Experience in marketing agency, e-Commerce, affiliate marketing or drop shipping business will be an added advantage.
8. Prefer Mandarin speaking candidates.