You are invited to join Grant Thornton Consulting for an opportunity to gain exposure in all areas of business review and client portfolio development. Upon successfully completing a 6 months internship period, you will be converted to a permanent position in the firm.
Assists Seniors in the areas of:
· Transaction Advisory Services
· Recovery & Reorganisation
· Forensic Services
Business Risk Services
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in any discipline.
· Good communication in English
· Proficient in computer skills
· Willing to travel when necessary
· Able to commit with 6 months internship