To assist the Assistant Manager in QA department related activities (mini project, laboratory operations, system management), more specifically:
- Assist in verification of QCOM activities and certification audit.
- Support in ISO documentation and record management.
- Support in supplier quality management.
- Coordinate and data compilation on hygiene walk & perform swab test in Packaging hall.
- Assist in HACCP validation activities.
- Assist in ISO & HACCP internal audit checklist in Sprint.
- Perform lab analysis testing and production line verification.
- Coordination within QA team on troubleshooting when needed.
Through this program, Carlsberg Malaysia Apprentices will be able to:
- Gain experience of integrating theoretical knowledge and its application in the industry
- Acquire knowledge, skills and mindset to accelerate learning curve
- Develop leadership and enabling skills which are critical for success in the corporate environment
- Build network and explore your career interests
- Degree in any relevant field, minimum CGPA 3.0, Second Class Upper or equivalent
- Malaysian graduates not in any employment
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to commit for 6 months
- Proven leadership skills in extra-curricular activities
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Innovative and systematic with sound analytical skills
- High work capacity, self-driven and a team-player
- Proactive, action-oriented, persistent and resilient
- Passion in the beer industry
- Should you not receive any reply from us within two (2) months from your application/submission, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
- Only online applications will be entertained. Postal / courier applications are deemed as incomplete.
Shah Alam, MY
Apprenticeship (6 months contract)
Monday – Friday
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.