- To facilitate documentation development in accordance to the Company and Theme Park standards, statutory requirements and industry practice.
- To facilitate the development of new sets of documents including operation manuals, training manuals, and assessments to cater to the ever-changing business nature to keep the customers engaged (e.g. New Attraction, Retail and F&B outlet or Entertainment Show)
- To facilitate and assist Operations Team in creating a new set of temporary working documents for ad-hoc or temporary procedures in the response to the implementation of special or seasonal marketing events.
- To facilitate requests for documentation reviews, changes and updates.
- To facilitate the review and modification process with Operations team for all documents at least once a year or even during or when any guest/staff incident occurs.
- To implement the evaluation on the application of standards, manuals and records corresponding to the actual operations (redlining).
- To facilitate in amending, improving or developing procedures based on the feedback provided from the multiple inspection and audit.
- To facilitate and review the closure of findings or corrective actions in redlining.
- To implement proper control of documents including distribution, storage and retention.
- To follow up, facilitate and review the closure of findings or corrective actions in redlining.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Candidates with at least 2 years of working experience in the related field is preferred but fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Genting Highlands.
- Possess a good command of English, both written and spoken.
- A team player
- Requires minimum supervision and mature.
- Well verse in Microsoft Office applications