· Formulate, review and set up standardize procedures for Banking Services and Account Payable Section for Group’s Malaysian operations.
· Monitor and ensure proper internal control system is in place as well as compliance with policies and procedures for Group’s Malaysian operations.
· Responsible for cash placements, transactional and administrative banking matters for the Group’s Malaysian operations.
· Manage daily cash flows to meet the operational requirements and advice management on banking related matters for Group’s Malaysian operations.
· Prepare cash flow forecasts and reports on Group’s operations
· Prepare reports for submission to regulators.
· Involve in Group’s fund raising exercises.
· Manage and process centralised outgoing payments for GENM and subsidiaries.
· To assist in ad-hoc assignments assigned by superior.
· A good degree in Accounting or related professional qualifications.
· Member of professional body (E.g. MIA, ICAEW, ACCA, MACPA, CPA, ICAA).
· Minimum 6 years accounting experience and 1 year experience at managerial level.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
· Meticulous, highly organized and strong leadership qualities.
· Good interpersonal, analytical and presentation skills.