Get to know our Team:
The Strategy and Projects (S&P) team works with stakeholders across all business functions in Grab to drive continuous improvements and roll out special projects. The team is responsible to generate business insights and propose data-driven strategic initiatives to grow the business across both Transport and Deliveries.
The day-to-day activities:
- The candidate will focus on external market research working with the Strategy team.
- Conduct competitor deep-dives, working and analyzing data where available
- Prepare structure for market research and insights
- Refine and present competitor findings to the broader team
The must haves:
- Proficiency with Excel & Google Sheets a must, familiarity with SQL a plus.
- Experience working with data and conducting surveys or market research.
- Resourceful and willing to learn.
- Able to write and communicate clearly.
- Preference for university students in the final year with interest in tech.