- Conceptualize, develop & execute concepts of all creative work, including print collateral, content, website, social media campaign, etc.
- You should know about graphic design, styles and layout technics, and experience in executing design projects from conception to production, including branding, websites, social media, brochures, and company corporate material or documents
- Create unique and quality content for digital and social media platforms in written, graphic, and video format that builds a meaningful connection with the target market via social media
- Assist in updating and uploading relevant content to the Company’s website and social media platform
- Work closely with Website Team and Business Unit to communicate the intended messages through creative designs for web and effectively elaborate concepts and ideas into final applications for web pages and social media
- Required to support ideas and design for Web and Mobile UI/UX for the project
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field or a related IT field
- At least 1 to 2 years of working experience in graphic design or relevant working experience
- Good knowledge layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Strong skills and knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, XD, Sketch, or other graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Someone who can work independently with minimum supervision
- Strong analytical skills, and excellent eye for detail
- Experience in automotive industry is an added advantage
- This position is under TC ITECH SDN BHD (https://www.tc-itech.com/).