• Develop and implement an IAM strategy that aligns with business goals and security
• Design, deploy, and maintain IAM systems and technologies, such as identity lifecycle
management, single sign-on (SSO), multi-factor authentication (MFA), and privileged
access management (PAM).
• Define and enforce IAM policies, procedures, and standards to ensure compliance
with regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
• Manage user provisioning and deprovisioning processes, including user onboarding,
offboarding, and access revocation.
• Conduct access reviews and audits to ensure proper entitlements and access controls
are in place.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate IAM solutions with existing
systems and applications.
• Monitor and investigate security incidents related to user access and identity
management, and take appropriate remedial actions.
• Stay up to date with emerging IAM trends, technologies, and industry standards, and
assess their applicability to the organization’s IAM program.
• Provide guidance and support to other teams and stakeholders on IAM-related
matters, including user access requests, security controls, and compliance
• Conduct user awareness and training sessions on IAM policies, practices, and tools.