Who We Are:
Lumileds is the leading global light engine company serving customers in automotive lighting, general illumination, and consumer market segments. Lumileds operates in over 30 countries and has approximately 7,000 employees, Lumileds is shaping the future of light with the most innovative technology in the illumination and automotive sectors, and helping our customers deliver differentiated solutions to the world. Lumileds is headquartered in San Jose, California, with operations in Singapore, Malaysia and the Netherlands and sales offices throughout the world.
Together with its customers, Lumileds is making the world better, safer, more beautiful—with light.
The Lumileds environment is fast-paced, cutting-edge, intelligent and fun! We are looking for exceptional talent to join our team! To learn more, visit Lumileds.com
Who You Are:
Lead Process Engineer
Responsible for set up, develop, and maintain processes to improve yield, quality, reliability and UPH.
Highly capable in troubleshooting and resolve process issue as well as investigation on quality issue by applying problem solving skills, statistically analysis methods, 6sigma tools and other quality tools.
What You Will Do:
- Involved in setup and sustain of process of Pick and Place.
- To monitor and ensure metrology process are in control, to ensure products meeting defined specifications.
- To prepare process documentation and provide trainings to production operators and technician.
- To carry out root cause and failure analysis on process or quality issues, and to provide the corrective action to prevent reoccurrence.
What You Will Bring (REQUIRED Qualifications):
- Experienced in SMT, Die attach and Pick and place
- Familiar with statistical analysis tools (FMEA, SPC, DOE etc) and other problem solving skills
- Strong troubleshooting and analysis skills, able to use engineering principles to solve problems
- Understand on machine functions in term of mechanical/software, hands-on is required.
- Self- motivated and self-initiative.
- Good time management.
Education (Minimum Level)
Field of Study
- Engineering (Electronic/Mechanical) or Equivalent
Years of Experience (Minimum)
- ; 5 years
Licenses / Certifications
Lumileds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer