You will be playing a role to handle projects that are assigned by department head which includes the following activities :
- Understand equipment process requirements and map the process flow.
- Primary role is developing PLC program & design HMI for automation equipment.
- Involve in Robot, embedded motion controller and Support production until the machine is built and tested.
- Tune servo amplifiers and setup all control components.
- Conduct internal hardware and software integration testing and Factory Acceptance Test.
- Conduct testing & commissioning and Site Acceptance Test at the customer’s site when required.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Minimum Bachelor / Degree in Mechatronics, Automation, Electrical, Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience as Automation Control engineer & PLC programmer.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in PLC with extensive knowledge of ladder logic.
- Familiar with & possess good knowledge in Allen Bradley PLC programming skill. Knowledge in Beckhoff TwinCAT, Siemen, Omron & other types of PLC programming skills is an added advantage.
- Experience in developing motion control programs and/or robot programs.
- Experience with APIs, Cloud, C and SQL software is an added advantage.
- Independent, resourceful and self-driven with strong analytical & troubleshooting skills.