- Tasks/assignments will be assigned by the trainee’s supervisor.
- The main duty is to gain as much knowledge of the department/project assigned.
- Assist and participate in coordinating work/tasks to achieve organization objectives.
- Observe experienced staff of the department/project to learn about the necessary methods and procedures.
- Clearly understand the department and company’s policies and practices.
- Learn staff functions and operations of the department/project.
- Learn about the inner workings of the different departments of the organization.
- Communicate with various members of the organization/projects and be sensetive to cultural differences.
- Become aware of the international policies and best practices of the organization.
- Discuss and involve the supervisor in setting task objectives and goals.
- Monitor performance progress with the help of supervisors and key staff of the organization.
- Must be currently persuing Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma.
- Preferable academic background in Engineering/Construction Management/Quantity Surveying/Safety & Health or equivalent
- .A hardworking, resourceful, independent, multi-tasker, team player and willing to learn.
- Working days Mon to Fri from 8a.m. to 5.30p.m.
- Willing to be based at Klang or Penang.