Widebed is Malaysia’s Pioneer Rental Property Management Services Platform since & China Xiamen Start-up Finalist 2018.
To be the preferred short-stay brand in Asia
To empower our team and create happy clients by consistently performing at our best, with passion & joy.
OUR CORE VALUE
Our team members are responsible & accountable in providing the very best of services & solutions to our clients. You can always count on us.
We believe in uplifting others, focusing on the good while also being aware of any shortcomings, and creating solutions for any challenges that may come our way. We can and we will.
We love what we do, and it shows in how we perform at work, how we communicate with everyone and how we serve our clients. With heart & enthusiasm.
• Thinking creatively and practically to produce new ideas and concepts
• Manage project costing and work closely with colleagues from relevant departments to follow up on project progress.
• Develop self-image by display a high level of customer relations service and professionalism when dealing with customers.
• Responsible for “staging” the property acquired from owners and developers.
• Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients.
• Handle bare, partially and fully furnished units that need a “make-up”.
• Able to handle multiple projects at the time.
• Responsible and able to set priorities straight.
• Lead initial concept presentation and meetings
• Prepare presentation deck, and present to property owners.
• Source suitable suppliers and vendors.
• Coordinate and monitor projects on site to ensure accuracy in delivery.
• Experience in managing projects from A to Z is an added advantage.
• Someone with experience with property rental and Airbnb projects is preferred.
• Full-Time, Part-Time, Partnership
• Possess own transport
• Proficiency in English
• BM and Mandarin are an added advantage
• Minimum 2 years experience in relevant field