Who We Are:
Lumileds is the leading global light engine company serving customers in automotive lighting, general illumination, and consumer market segments. Lumileds operates in over 30 countries and has approximately 7,000 employees, Lumileds is shaping the future of light with the most innovative technology in the illumination and automotive sectors, and helping our customers deliver differentiated solutions to the world. Lumileds is headquartered in San Jose, California, with operations in Singapore, Malaysia and the Netherlands and sales offices throughout the world.
Together with its customers, Lumileds is making the world better, safer, more beautiful—with light.
The Lumileds environment is fast-paced, cutting-edge, intelligent and fun! We are looking for exceptional talent to join our team! To learn more, visit Lumileds.com
Lumileds is seeking a highly-qualified supply chain expert – Supply Planning practitioner to join Supply Planning team to manage supply and orders for an emerging part of the LED product portfolio to ensure highest level of customer service, revenue generation and inventory target fulfilment.
What You Will Do:
- Execution integral supply planning and order management within the sales and operation planning process (monthly/ weekly) as direct interface to demand planner, manufacturing and finance.
- Proactive supply-demand matching to ensure delivery, order- and inventory KPI target fulfilment.
- Management of orders within the product portfolio based on resource/supply situation at maximum customer service level, commitment of deliveries and revenue
- Capacity and resource planning (equipment, material, headcount) alignment and controlling of Planning parameters (part number, production route, BOM, yield, cycle time, utilization) with Industrial Engineers, Manufacturing and Finance.
- Generate demand vs. supply scenarios for customer upsides, process and technology conversions, new product launches and product obsolescence planning.
- Continue to improve the supply chain planning value stream by proposing enhancements to processes, procedures and planning tools.
- Provide operation support to the solver user on shooting solver issue and provide resolution or recommendation
What You Will Bring (REQUIRED Qualifications):
- Working experience in Industrial Engineering / Supply Chain preferably in Semiconductor / Electronic industry.
- Good knowledge and understanding of semiconductor process flows ands
- Software proficiency in MS office and working knowledge of forecasting methodologies/ ERP software (e.g. SAP).
Education (Minimum Level)
Field of Study
- Any related field
Years of Experience (Minimum)
- ; 7 years
Lumileds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer