Entity and activity description:
Finance Business Service Centre: The Future of Finance is Strategic!
Established in Kuala Lumpur in early 2017, the BSC Finance manages financial transactions for Air Liquide entities in the Southeast Asia Pacific region, covering the transactions related to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables and Collections as well as General Ledger. Backed by a highly experienced group of finance personnel, the team work on Continuous Improvement Projects that leverage on new and emerging technologies as well as automation to drive operational and cost efficiencies, while progressively increasing expertise to enlarge the scope of activities such as reporting and IFRS 16 implementation.
How Will You Be Contributing to Our Success?
As the Senior Analyst under General Ledger team, you:
- Accounting (Billing/Receipt JV, Labor, Expense accrual, Cost recharge etc.)
- P&L review with affiliates include China Hub
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation incl. historical data cleansing
- IRIS reporting
- Prepare statutory financial statements
- Full support to external and internal audits
- Support on General Ledger operational excellence project
- Other assigned tasks e.g. raising SNOW ticket, IT ticket etc.
Who Are We Looking For?
The successful candidate should have:
- At least 3 years in audit, commercial accounting or shared services accounting is required
- Degree in Accounting / Finance equivalent
- Must be fluent communication in both English & Mandarin languages, both verbal and written.
- Good knowledge in accounting principles
- Strong numerical, analytical and communication skills
- Possesses team player qualities and takes initiative and ownership of assigned duties
- Conversant in Oracle (AP) and Microsoft Office Suita preferred but experience with other ERPs may be considered
- Hybrid work arrangement
- Our beautiful office in located at Level Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Accessible via MRT (Bandar Utama station)