Sunway Marketing Sdn Bhd is a member of Sunway Group, involve in trading of six product groups namely Building Materials, Hoses & Fittings, Heavy Equipment Parts, Heavy Equipment, Industrial Hardware and Automotive.
- In charge of the full spectrum of financial accounting and reporting function (including AR / AP / Interco, Month-end close, fixed asset accounting).
- Handle month-end close activities independently from journal posting to preparing reporting pack.
- Perform P&L review and analysis. Provide commentary for accounts that have significant changes and investigate account with unusual balances.
- Prepare monthly schedule reconciliation for Balance Sheet accounts.
- Intercompany reconciliation of transactions and balances.
- Prepare cashflow forecast for cash management.
- Prepare statutory accounts and manage internal and external audit and annual tax filing
- Business partnering with operation managers.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Accountancy, ACCA, CPA or equivalent qualification.
- At least 2-3 years of accounting work experience.
- A problem solver, who can work in an unstructured and complex environment.
- Team player, possess positive working attitude, pro-active and independent contributor.
- Proficient in Excel and other analytical/presentation skills.
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and manage tight deadlines.