Assist the Manager – Compensation and Benefits in designing, reviewing, and implementing competitive compensation and benefits policies and practices to attract, retain and motivate staff.
- Compensation – Provide analytical and administrative support during the Compensation Plans cycles by participating in remuneration surveys, data consolidation and review.
- Benefits – Assist the Compensation & Benefits Manager in employee benefits by providing the organization with the best knowledge, proper external benchmarks and best practices.
- Monitor, analyze, evaluate and propose new compensation programs aligned to organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for the coordination of salary survey submissions for operations across business units and overseeing the submission for the Group.
- Assist to design, review, streamline and standardize compensation and benefits (C&B) programs across “Business Units” (BUs) of the Group.
- Provide job evaluation support for new or revised jobs by ensuring jobs are valued fairly and in an equitable manner within the organization.
- Assist in the communication and implementation of approved C&B policies and strategies.
- Prepare statistical reports and analysis on Compensation & Benefits as well as other related reports for the management decision making.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.