Established in 2010, Talentbank Group is an enabler in the employability ecosystem, focused on producing career-ready candidates and helping them achieve better careers by connecting them with industry leaders who welcome world-class talent. By working with us, you will be able to network with the leading organizations in Malaysia.
- Provide first level support on systems’ hardware and software.
- Responsible for troubleshooting desktop applications when problems are reported by users; investigate and perform relevant testing and make necessary modifications for resolution.
- Hardware includes desktops, laptops, tablets & peripherals, printers, photocopiers, mobile devices, and IP phones. Major software systems include Windows OS, Lotus Notes client, and Microsoft Office.
- Ensure availability of network and systems’ connectivity to the respective sites, and to ensure that the WAN/LAN network is in optimum performance in order to avoid downtime.
- Undertake daily and monthly tape backup and server functionality routines.
- Keep abreast with latest IT technology for creative and innovative ideas for possible implementation.
- Evaluate and propose relevant IT support/infra solutions along with procurement proposals in line with policies and IT budget.
- Work with Finance team to prepare and review yearly budget
- Support Finance for new technological requirements to fit into the digitalization agenda of the Finance by providing innovative and cost effective solutions.
- Maintain good rapport with the and actively move around to communicate regularly with them in order to have a better understanding of the IT related issues encountered by them.
- Establish healthy relations and to provide efficient and effective service and support to them so as to maintain their confidence in the reputation of the services offered by the Company.
- Undertake any other tasks as and when assigned.
- Relevant Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Able to work with minimum supervision, possess positive attitude, capable of meeting deadlines and proactive with a critical eye for detail.
- Able to coordinate / handle other IT related matters.
- Proficient in various programming skills, especially Visual Basic.
- Proficient in MS Office applications – Words, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Power BI, Power Automate, Power Apps, Power Virtual Agents & Share Point.
- Strong in problem solving, analytical and organizational skills, with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.