Responsible for new customer acquisition (and generate new revenue), specifically the customers who are in the Employer Branding, Employee Engagement, Talent Acquisition, or Human Resources roles.
- To manage marketing spend and drive paid search across social networks, websites, search engines and geographical location
- Managing implementation initiatives to enhance PPC campaign effectiveness.
- Effectively managing meta channels to drive cost effective ROI.
- Collating customer data across multiple devices to develop mobile strategy.
- Monitoring and reporting short and long-term customer trends from internal and market data.
- Driving SEO optimisation for our brands.
- Creating strong campaigns in-keeping with our brand values.
- Working closely alongside developers regarding UAT and measuring impact of any changes.
- Auditing our marketing standards against best industry practice.
- Owning our clients’ attribution models.
- Managing two direct reports in performance marketing
- Staying up to date with emerging marketing channels and digital trends
Skills and Qualification of an Ideal Candidate
- Optimized at least RM 500,000 worth of advertisements on Facebook, Instagram or Google.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively
- Strong administrative skills and an ability to meet deadlines
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ambition and an ability to work on own initiative to accomplish tasks
- You like to self-motivate and you certainly don’t lack enthusiasm.
- You’re a calm person, you stay level headed under pressure and you love a good challenge.
- You’re a problem-solver with the ability to think on your feet, react rapidly to situations, prioritise your workload and implement measures to improve procedures and workflows.
- You’re flexible and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and pressurised environment, building and maintaining long-lasting relationships.