Responsible for new customer acquisition (and generate new revenue), specifically the customers who are in the Employer Branding, Employee Engagement, Talent Acquisition, or Human Resources roles.
- Manage lead and opportunity pipeline to meet and exceed targets
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts
- Analyze data and develop sales strategies to grow new markets
- Work with the marketing team to enhance marketing strategy to amplify the brand and nurture interest
- Build new entries in our CRM system on a daily basis
Skills and Qualification of an Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in using CRM software (Hubspot) would be an additional advantage
- Successful previous experience in sales, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Experience in lead/sales funnel management
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.