About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
- End to end accountability on user Lan security, firewall and network access control products. Seek outside in and bring forth new security technology, put in place governance, processes and training
- Participate and contribute in network security architectural planning and design whilst engaging key project stakeholders for built and delivery.
- Lead or contribute in network security related projects and delivery end-to-end, from requirement gathering, design, build, execution and ensuring the successful hand over to operational support.
- Participate in service recovery to reduce system downtime and impact to internal users and external customer.
- Participate as SME L3 level support when required through escalations.
- Activities can include device management lifecycle, inventory documentation, budgeting, capacity and performance planning etc.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant qualifications.
- More than 5 year’s relevant working experience in managing large, complex LAN/WAN networking/security platform.
- AWS (or other equivalent cloud platform) Solution Architect certified with domain knowledge in Networking services that include
- VPN, Load Balancers and cloud firewall. Working knowledge on AWS Networking Services, including architecture design and interconnectivity options.
- Strong technical analytical and engineering competencies with hands-on experience in Cisco Security, Fortinet and Checkpoint products, preferably certified.
- Domain expert with Cisco ISE, Dynamic NAC, SD-A, SASE.
- Experienced in configuring, analyzing and diagnosing network/firewall components and telecommunication links, and in managing routers, switches, WiFi, DNS/DHCP systems, Network management tools etc.
- Experienced in scripting and network automation.
- Meticulous, energetic, resourceful and inspirational. Possess strong written, documentation and effective communication skills and ability to collaborate with diverse stakeholders.
- A good team player who is proactive and self-motivated and able to work with little supervision. System thinker who sees things end to end.
Apply now and make a difference.