To join our NVM Application Team within our NVM Development group to develop (eNVM) macro IP blocks we are looking for an:
Technical expertise – customer oriented – broad knowledge Principal Engineer – eNVM Application
X-FAB offers a wide range of NVM IPs based on floating gate, SONOS cell approach and fuse elements in different process technologies from 0.6µm to 110nm.
• Versatile and highly interesting work scope with contact to customer, NVM Design, NVM Test, NVM Technology, Design Support, Customer Projects, etc.
• Understanding system solutions of customers; support, simulation and failure analysis of used embedded NVM memories.
• Support for customers to choose the best NVM IP solution for their purposes, including consulting for serial IP Test solutions (serial IP access, BIST, etc.).
• You will get deep knowledge about IP block development and IP block integration in customer designs in different technologies.
• Interesting interaction during failure analysis of customer designs while giving support for our X-FAB failure analysis team.
• Compile specifications and application notes using script based document generation systems for all NVM IPs.
• Bring customer hints and requests into our X-FAB NVM IP developments with innovative knowledge sharing between customer and NVM Application-Engineer.
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree / Master of Engineering in Microelectronics, Electrical Engineering or related subject.
• Experience: Working experience of about five years in Semiconductor industry.
• Ability to work effectively in multicultural international team.
• Self-motivated and good organizing abilities.
• Excellent English language and communication skills.
• Experiences in electronic design. including ISO Functional Safety.
• Knowledge in digital and/or analog circuit design preferable
• Experiences in EDA tools, Linux OS, MS Windows OS, Perl, Markdown.
You are open for continuous learning; you are inventive and have fun with innovative solution finding? Apply now!
Please send your application (preferably by e-mail) with CV and certificates to: