- Work closely with Management to strategically plan HR initiatives that will benefit the company and encourage more efficient and beneficial work from employees.
- Design and deliver employees’ training and development programs, apply for HRD grants, and submit claims. To prepare recruitment activities from job posting, screening, shortlisting candidates, and interview arrangement and on-boarding activities.
- Ability to handle the full spectrum of monthly payroll computation, yearly appraisal, Bonus, and EA forms.
- To manage HR operations such as preparing and maintaining personal files and records, attendance, leaves, confirmation, corporate insurance, medical, etc.
- Proposed, execute, and upgraded staff benefits from time to time.
- Ensure legal compliance with HR regulations and applicable employment laws, and update/localize policies and/or procedures as required.
- Provide an effective and dedicated HR advisory service to employees in relation to absence, conduct and capability, grievance matters, organization change, and all other employee-relations matters.
- Assist in communications, interpretation, and upkeep of employee handbook and organization chart, and contributes to the development of policies.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as and when assigned from time to time.