As a software developer, you will work on a specific project critical to Silverlake’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve.
Top Reasons why you should join our Developer team:
- Have competitive pay with yearly performance reviews (which means possible salary adjustments based on your contribution & performance!)
- Have access to our comprehensive group wellness benefits, including mental health consultations
- Work with some of the top business leaders, tech leads & project managers in the fintech industry
- Have a hybrid work arrangement (options to WFH/go office)
- Convenient office location in 1 Utama area – reachable by public transportation & safe walking distance
- Undertake on-the-job & intensive training programs (technical, soft skills & self-development)
- Have opportunity to join different teams (mobile app/web/backend) to involve in real projects development, guided by the domain specific senior real time to build up your full stack capability!
- You will apply your Java knowledge to plan, develop, test, and document computer programs according to specifications for our clients/to enhance our product.
- You need to have knowledge in Computer Science in order to assist in design system, analysis of program specification and create robust high-volume production applications & solve possible development issues to serve our client more efficiently.
- Your competencies in data structure, algorithms and software design with good logical thinking and reasoning will assist you in preparing development documentation (Functional, Program, User Specification for the development team.
- You will continually learn and enhance programming skills (e.g., C++, C#, RPG, Hibernate, Flutter) to improve development turn-around time frames and make a positive impact within the project environment.
If you have many of the strengths listed above, then we’d be delighted to discuss further with you!